Why Choose JCiT to Design Your Website?
John and Gemma have been working with and designing websites for the past 8 years which is a lifetime in I.T. terms. Having said that the first website we built had the same values as our most recent creation… the website worked in the real world and was built on brand and to the client’s specifications and requirements.
A Website is an essential part of any business today and it should represent how you want your business to be perceived by your potential, and current, clients.
We at JCiT Digital Agency like to get to know our clients and how they like to run their businesses to ensure the website we create is accurate and helpful to their business. Without knowing your clients you can’t truly know what they need.
We will build a website to your design and functionality specifications, to engage your visitors and encourage them to buy from you. At the end of the day we are using this website to see our services to you and we want the same for you and your business, sales and online interaction.
Digital agencies tend to blind potential customers with science, which some people love because it enhances the credibility of said agency and they can see where their money is being spent. In our experience many people want the opposite!
We offer all the science and technology know-how without the jargon because, in general, people just want a website that works! John has had conversations about the finer points of website buttons with clients for 2-3 hours only because the question was asked and the client was interested in exploring all possibilites.
At JCiT we want your website to represent you and/or your business and we want you to be proud to promote it. Sometimes clients want to have input on every details of their website and sometimes they simply want a website that will challenge their competitors. Either way we can help!
Why do I need a Website?
5 Steps to Web Design Success
It really is a simple 5 step process
- Contact JCiT for a no obligation friendly chat about what you need and we can arrange a meeting to go through things in more detail. Sometime clients want to communication over the phone, through emails or even through WhatsApp for the entire process and that’s fine too!
- Once we know what you need we go away and create a sample website which is usually 90% accurate and showcases the general idea of your final website. Often clients change their mind at this point because ‘The website looks exactly as I asked you to do but I don’t like it now having seen it in the real world’ and that’s fine too. There are no extra fees because the design doesn’t work right away!
- We then present you with a completed semi-rough sample website that only you and your web designer can see, you can, of course, share the website with whomever you want to get a second opinion. You create a snag list of design or content issues that move us towards the final version of the website.
- We fix any little issues you may have spotted and test the website thoroughly to ensure all features are working. Once you are happy we work on setting the website up on a permanent server where it will live happily for the duration of its life.
- Finally we launch the site and train you how to use the site should you wish and we can begin promoting your new website and get generate some interest!
Types of websites we build and manage on a regular basis
- Artist Portfolio Websites: If you’re a musician, an artist, a photographer or maybe a street performer we have the experience and the personal touch to create a beautiful website that will inspire potential clients or investors to contact you!
- Small Business Portfolio Websites: We help startups and matures businesses enhance their online presence and increase sales via the internet and develop a point of contact online
- E-commerce website for start-ups: Businesses are constantly moving forward and when yours decides to start selling online we’ve got you covered
- Blogs: Blogging makes the world go around these days and we have helped a large percentage of the Irish blogging community grow their blogs from day one to their first paid job.
- Conference Websites: We work a lot with some of Ireland’s leading PCOs (Professional Conference Organisers) and know what delegates need from your conference website.
- Large Scale E-Commerce Solutions: Lots of our clients sell worldwide on a large scale and with 99% up time their websites perform well enough to keep the orders coming even when under pressure.
- Company Portals: When your company needs an internal ‘Members Area’ where employees or members of your organisation can interact with head office we can definitely satisfy your needs
Web Design Estimation Coming Soon!
Watch this space we are working on an estimator tool so you can get as much info as possible before contacting JCiT!